Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prima Ballerina

Our beautiful ballerina



Although she says ballet is her favorite, I think she is awesome at tap. The night of the revue was MAGICAL. All of our family was able to come and support Allee and we definitely have a good cheering section. This was Allee's second year at Tueller's so she totally knew the drill as far as the revue was concerned. She has improved so much and I love to hear all the new things she has leared every week. We really are blessed that she loves it there so much. She was so excited and danced so beautifully, Derek and I are so proud of what an amazing dancer and wonderful daughter she is.
After the revue Allee always gets to pick where we eat, it was no shock that she picked Firehouse yet again.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love the ballet outfit! It is so much fun getting to do those things with our kids. Sometimes I think I have more fun than they do! Allee looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the exact same thing as Sam. The ballet outfit stands out! It is SO cute! I'm glad the night was so amazing for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allee looks so cute!!! It looks like she did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete