Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pierce

Pierce never ceases to amaze me. He LOVES oatmeal, as in he has eaten it every morning for breakfast for the past two months. It has to be the instant maple brown sugar flavor. This little boy can eat an entire package for breakfast. He isn't much of an eater, but every morning he will eat all of his oatmeal. I keep asking him what he wants for breakfast and every morning he says, "oatmeal". We can't even sway him with monkey cereal (This is what we affectionately call Life cereal because when Allee was little Curious George was on the box). He won't hear of it. Perhaps this should be the new face of Quaker Instant Oatmeal.

When Pierce decides to do something he is in it whole heartily. Lately he has been my little helper when it comes to unloading the dishwasher. Every time I start unloading he will come running. He hands me all the silverware, puts the Tupperware away, and to my dismay will hand me every glass to put in the cupboard. I just enjoy the moment because all too soon he won't want to have anything to do with chores! I sure love this little guy and all his cute quirks.


1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I love this post! You know that if he actually takes the glasses out and hands them to you that is actually very helpful! ...Atleast compared to a certain other boy I know of the same age! :)

    ReplyDelete