Thursday, June 10, 2010

Allee's Review




When we moved here I wanted to keep dancing in Allee's life. It is something she enjoys and I figured it would be a good constant in her life. I signed her up at the local dance studio called By Grace. She did tumbling and dance although tumbling was her favorite.
June 5th was her review and she was adorable. She loves being on stage and all of the
glitz and glam that goes along with it. We are so proud of her and all of her improvement this year.
She is our little STAR and we sure love her.

2 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful! Talk about blooming where you're planted! A move didn't slow you guys down a bit! :) P.S. I LOVE the fireflies from a couple of posts ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allee, I am so proud of you. I wish that I could have been there to see you. You look great. I hope you will bring your vidio of your dancing so that I can see it. I love and miss you. Gra

    ReplyDelete