Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Pierce

Yesterday Pierce and I were reading books before nap time, and I pulled out the new Friend magazine (a publication put out by our church for kids). We were reading the story of Daniel in the lions den. After reading it I explained to Pierce that because Daniel was good and Jesus loved Daniel, the lions didn't bite him.
Pierce pointed to the picture of Christ on the page and said, "Jesus love me. Lions no bite me. Jesus love me."

All I could say was, "Yes Pierce, Jesus loves you".

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Don't you just love it when they put those things together and make the connection with Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart kid!! Just don't take him to the zoo any time soon! Love you guys and miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Yes, Jesus loves him and SO DO I! :) That is such a sweet story! Let's keep our sights set on you guys moving back here, 'cuz Pierce has to come home and straighten out his wayward friend, Derek. ;)

    ReplyDelete