Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Time



It is that time of year again when I insist on getting pictures with out tree, and my family happily goes along with my persuading! I loved the kids outfits this year, and Pierce fell in love with his little tie. They are getting so big, I can hardly believe it!
It is so awesome to see what little friends Allee and Pierce are becoming, and it puts a smile on my face to know that they have each other. Allee is very patient with Pierce and loves to read book after book to him. Pierce is happy to let Allee dress him up in Princess clothes and their new game is to play house.
We are so blessed to be a family.
Here are just some quick pics of this week when Santa mailed Allee and Pierce letters. They were so excited that Santa remembered to send them back a little letter and they were happy to know that once again, Santa will visit our Missouri house as well as Gra and Papa's in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment