Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pierce

The best way I can describe Pierce is RANDOM.  You never know what you are going to walk into with that kid.  In December he was obsessed with taping random papers together and then I would find them all over the house, like this. . . .
 He is obsessed with playing Where's My Water on the iPAD . . .
He has an obsession with sacks.  Everything from papers he has torn out of coloring books, to balls, to cars, to stuffed animals, to a shoe box is placed in a sack.  This is what his closet currently looks like . . . 
 He LOVES to draw and color.  At times it is frustrating the amount of computer paper he goes through.  I am seriously considering buying him a ream of paper for his birthday, NO KIDDING!  I am glad he has an imagination though, and he tells me he wants to be an artist when he grows up.
  He is a loving big brother.  He loves to snuggle Layla and is always willing to get me her paci, or grab a diaper and wipes (granted he always needs an extra wipe for a car wash). 
He will play school for hours with Allee, and is her little shadow. 
Pierce is one random kid, but I wouldn't have him any other way!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Don't you just love the random things they do at his age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I love these random things that make them so unique. Good job writing them down so you won't forget them! Your Christmas looked like lots of fun . . . youre kiddos are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of my FAVORITE posts! I loved learning about Pierce! He seems like an amazing kid! Layla is looking so beautiful as she grows up! I miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete