Monday, October 25, 2010

Success!!!!!!!!

It has taken me a little while to post this because I wanted to be really sure we were done. I didn't want to have to look back at this post and say, "remember when he did this?" It has been 6 weeks and I can confidently say with all the enthusiasm I can muster
PIERCE IS POTTY TRAINED!!!
He loves his big boy underwear, especially the ones with the balls around the waistband!
He was so easy to potty train. The first day I put a pull up on him at nap time and he was dry. The second day he refused to wear one for naps and has never had an accident. By day three he wouldn't wear a pull up at bedtime, and has never had an accident at night. Of course there are the occasional accidents during the day, but all in all it has been a wonderful experience (whew!) I was so nervous, everyone told me boys were so much harder, but this little angel proved them wrong.
Way to go Pierce!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!! Having your youngest potty trained is so great!

    ReplyDelete