Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pics



I was trying to get some pictures for our Christmas card this year, and was that an adventure. The first two places I had picked out had terrible lighting and the kids were looking into the sun. I was irritated that they just couldn't keep their eyes open, and they were probably wondering why their mom turned into such a grouch. We drove around town looking for somewhere else to try and after a half an hour in the car we found this wall on one of the outer edge of the square. After promises of going to Sonic for drinks, we really got some amazing pictures. They were smiling and their eyes were open, and in my opinion that is all that matters!
Thanks to Sonic for making blue coconut slushies and apple juice (as well as a strawberry limeaid for myself and vanilla coke for Derek my assistant).
Thanks to Allee and Pierce for putting up with their crazy mom and her ideas of perfection. Sometimes I really don't deserve such wonderful kiddos.

3 comments:

  1. very cute pictures! and don't worry you're not the only one that became a grouch over picures. I was upset at my boys yesterday for not taking a picture (that would've been SO CUTE) at the zoo ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Amy!!! I always turn into a grouch on picture day...then I feel guilty after. Then every time I look at the pictures all I can remember how grouchy I was. I love Allee's little hands in her picture. They turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that I really do have the cutest niece and nephew in the whole world! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete