Friday, January 28, 2011

1st Snow

January 10th marked the first snow in Clinton. Crazy? Yes. Two winters into it and I am still not use to not having snow!
School was canceled for two days, and the kids had a blast sledding all over the yard and down the street.
Notice the amount of snow we received. Four inches and school was canceled. It blows my mind. I only ever remember one or two snow days my ENTIRE time in school. But you have to remember the snow plow around here is a John Deer tractor with a blade rigged to it. Not very effective! Kiah, Allee, and Pierce
Our sweet neighbor, Miss. Lynn. She took on our kids as her own grandkids. They absolutely love her because she will do anything with them.
Like pushing their sled down the road, just to see if it would work.

Yes, this is our monster storm! I don't know how we survived!

1 comment:

  1. Well, get ready, it sounds like we have another "Monster Storm" coming our way. I vote for getting kids together if we have snow days! :) Hope you all had a good week....we're back and ready to be into a normal routine again!

    ReplyDelete