Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Worlds of Fun

For Schreiber Food's summer party we went to Worlds of Fun, and amusement park in Kansas City. We were so lucky that morning we had a great rainstorm which helped cool the day off considerably. Which means the high was only 98 + humidity instead of the scorching 115 degree temps we had the week before. Unfortunately for me being 34 weeks pregnant, I wasn't able to ride anything, I just got to walk around, sweat, and watch my family enjoy themselves!


Jadyn, Pierce, and Allee. Pierce loved Planet Snoopy and would give each character a big hug. He is exactly 36 inches which is how tall you have to be to ride all the kids rides. He was in heaven. He would go on ride after ride and want to do it again and again.


Allee's big moment. This year she was tall enough to ride all but 2 of the adult rides. I convinced her to try this ride with Derek and our friend Beth, she got to almost the front of the line and came back down, but after some prodding and assuring her that she would love it, she finally got back in line. You can see the trepidation in her face!

Off they went, and she loved every minute! As soon as she got off the ride I was waiting by the gate and she was begging to do it again. That's my girl! Derek and I were very proud of her courage and so happy that she was willing to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment