Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pierce's 5th

 And the force was with us. . . . .






This kiddo is ALL about Star Wars right now.  We had a Star Wars everything party.  Since his birthday fell on Easter Sunday this year, we decided to have his party on Saturday and it was a blast.  He woke up to being barricaded in his room with a door full of balloons.  We sprayed Darth Vader with silly string, had balloon races in the back yard and opened presents.  The only gift this boy got that wasn't Star Wars was a Nerf gun from Derek and I.  Pierce was pretty excited that Layla even gave him Star Wars underwear!  He loved the gun and everyone took turns shooting at all the Battle Pod bad guys.  I love how obsessed he is, it really makes me smile.


Pierce is such a handsome young man.  We love him so much and it is fun to watch him change into a big boy.  He is such a gentleman, he will always open my car door for me and says sweet things in his prayers like thank you for Mom to make this delicious food.  He really melts my heart in a way I never expected.   
Pierce's stats right now:
Weight: 33 lbs
Height: 40 inches (Just tall enough he can ride Star Tours when we go to Disneyland.  It's a HUGE deal!)
Loves: Star Wars
           Ropes
           Drawing (we go through about 10 pieces of paper daily, NOT KIDDING)
           Soccer
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Song: Nephi's Courage


3 comments:

  1. So cute! How did our kiddos get so big already! Him and Myah should still be brand new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so grown up. So hard for me to believe! Aren't boys so much fun? I love how they get obsessed with things, like Star Wars, and how it's like 100% all they care about in the whole wide world!

    ReplyDelete