Thursday, October 24, 2013

September Blessings




September is our birthday month.  Layla turned 2 on the 8th.  She is our little spunky girl.  She thinks she is hillarious and sometimes Derek and I will let her stay up late just because she gets so FUNNY!  She loves Minnie Mouse and playing with Pierce and Allee.
Allee turned 9 on the 27th.  9!!  She is growing up so quickly.  She is sweet, sassy, and ALWAYS fashionable.  She is at suh a fun age where she just loves to go into Justice with me and "look around"  She loves playing soccer and wants to be a singer when she grows up.  She isn't too big to give me a hug around her friends and I love that. 

Our girls are such a blessing. They bring warmth and love into our home. I am very grateful for my September Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment