Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Ties

Now that we are on the countdown to our move to Missouri we took some time to create memories with those we love the most, our FAMILIES.

Just the Bolduc girls.
It really has been amazing how close I have grown to my sisters. We would fight like cats and dogs growing up, and now I see them or talk to them at least a couple times a week. We do a lot together and I never thought that would happen. I am really going to miss them. We probably still drive my Mom crazy, but looking at this picture you can sure tell there is a lot of love in their home.
Well what can I say about the boys, up until I got married it would have been just Dad in the picture. Their numbers are slowly increasing and it is amazing how great brothers are.
The Carlsen girls.
It is amazing how much the family has changed since I joined it, those girls keep growing up! I remember when they were just tiny. Derek's mom is great about getting everyone together for birthdays and keeping the family connected with what everyone is doing.

The Boys. The picture describes them perfectly. They are WAAAY to good, and they know it.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    I have secretly been watching your blog (off of Melanie's) and have been waiting for a post about the move to Missouri. I didn't know who you had told and who you hadn't so I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag to anyone. Anyway - we've only met a couple times, but you are making the move to where we did just a couple months ago. I would love to chat about how things are going, if you've found a house here in MO yet, when you're all going to be here, etc, etc, etc. I don't have another email for you, but my email is heckfamily@yahoo.com. If you have time (I know how crazy moving time is) please shoot me an email and let me know how things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move, Amy. I hope you get a lot more family time in before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new family pictures! I looked at all that Eric had posted! Loved reading about Allee's birthday too! I'm glad you found the time to blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, my sister lives in MO, she loves it there! I have visited a couple time and loved it. Let me know what part, that would be cool if you were close by. Best of luck getting ready, when do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you have finally posted! You think you have some kind of real excuse for being busy!?! I am suprised you didn't post how sick you are of having to spend every waking hour with your annoying sister!
    On that note, can't wait to make spaghetti sauce tomorrow! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad Amy! We'll definitely have to stay in touch! We love your little fam! Let's get together for sure before you go with you and I and our little kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy & Allee, The pictures are so great. I love to see them. I sure do fill blessed with such a great family and I love the extra sons that have been willing to put up with this crazy family. I love you all and I am so proud of you Amy for the wonderful mother you are. I wish that I could have been the kind of mother you and Steph have turned out to be. I am proud to be your Mom. I Love you.

    ReplyDelete