Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poor Derek

Today I was lucky enough to get some clothes I had ordered from Old Navy. I love it when I get things in the mail. It doesn't really make any sense because I knew it would be coming, and yet it still puts a smile on my face.

As I was going through the contents with Pierce he was more than happy to model the new summer clothes he had gotten. I also bought Allee a new shirt and one for myself as well. When the bag was empty, Pierce looked at me and asked, "Dad?"

I had to admit that I hadn't even looked for anything for Derek, and that Dad didn't get anything.

Pierce gave me a sad little hug and said, "Poor Derek."

Yes, Poor Derek!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute that he thought of Dad when looking at the new clothes! Give him a couple more years and he'll be saying, "what -- there isn't anymore for ME?"

    ReplyDelete