Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

Getting all dressed up in our Easter best!



I am so proud of these two. They can be such stinkers at times and at others the best of friends. But it is impossible to resist them when they are all dressed up and for a few moments on their best behavior! They make my world go round.


The Easter Bunny treated us well this year!
Allee got chocolate milk, M&M's, flip flops, and an easy bake brownie mix.
Pierce got Pixo's, flip flops, sixlets, and a chocolate milk.

Coloring eggs. I think the kids could do this for hours! I just don't know what to do with all the eggs they want to color. Our limit this year was 18 eggs.


How can you not love those faces?

3 comments:

  1. Allee and Pierce looked so cute!! You did so much better than me with pictures on Easter. My kids were all dressed up and I didn't even take pictures of them. Bad Mom, I know ;o) Nor did I set up the camera for a self-portrait of the whole family in our "Sunday Best". Why is it that I always forget to do that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new outfits and the colored eggs. You did a good job on the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Easter! I love your blog! I'm so glad I get to see your family and be inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete