Saturday, April 17, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

In Clinton every year there is a daddy daughter dance and all the proceeds go to benefit the children's hospital in Kansas City. The girls in my ward told me about it and I thought it would be a great way for Derek and Allee to get some alone time.
Allee loved getting all dressed up and she even picked Derek out a purple tie to match her dress.



This may be one of the sweetest moments ever.

What a great night, from face painting, to cotton candy, to picture taking, to writing a poem but out of this the greatest time was dancing with my little princess. Allee might never remember this night but dad sure will. Allee had new shoes for this dance so her feet were hurting, I had two options, quit dancing and go home or pick her up in my arms and dance with her. Well I picked her up and danced the night away. Thank you Allee for being Dad's little girl and for a memorable night.

4 comments:

  1. Okay- my heart just melted. I MAY just have to forgive Clinton Missouri for taking you away from us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allee you look so beautiful in your purple dress and your hair was so pretty. I loved the flower you had on your wrist. Your dad looked nice and proud. I cried when I saw what he wrote about you. I love the song that was playing. I Love You Great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allee you are growing up to fast. You look so beautiful and Derek looks good. I am truely blessed to have such a wonderfull granddaughter and son-in-law. Derek with these pictures she will always remember this night. I love you Gra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I have quit crying, I must say how proud I am of my son and my precious granddaughter, You are both sent from heaven to be part of my life, I am so grateful for both of you, Allee you are a princess and look beautiful as does your daddy, What a wonderful memory, Bushel and peck Gra Jud

    ReplyDelete