Thursday, May 6, 2010

Easter Best

I have been so behind this year with taking the kids pictures in their Easter clothes. It really messed me up with conference that same weekend.
Miss. Allee

Piercer

Derek insisted that they didn't match this year, and I gave in, but I make no such promises for the future!
Since moving to Missouri it is amazing what little friends they have become. I never thought that with such an age difference that they would play together so well. I am still telling Allee to put Pierce down quite a bit, but he would do anything to play with her.
Yesterday I went into Pierce's room and found that they were both in his crib and had made a tent over the top. As I walked in they were both stifling giggles. It is one of those moments where I just took a step back and smiled, no words can describe the happy warm heart I felt in that moment. THIS is what my life is about and THIS is what I treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Agh... you're updating your blog! Were we not just talking about this today?!? Love the post though -- your kiddos are so cute, I just love them. And you're 100% right about THOSE moments being the things that we treasure! Thanks for sharing one of your moments with us...

    ReplyDelete