Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Barack Obama


About a month ago Allee and her friend Elise came over and were singing "Barack Obama, Barack Obama" They would giggle and sing it at the top of their lungs. Derek came home and asked if she was saying, "I love your mama". Allee thought that was really funny so she added it to her song. Now she and Elise play around the house singing, "Barack Obama, I love your mama." It is the most random thing but they think his name is sooo funny. They laugh and giggle the whole time. The up side? She now knows who the president of the United States is. I figured if she was singing his name, she better know who he is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy, I didn't know you had a blog. I saw your name on another site and thought I would come and check it out. That was really cute what allie did, don't kids just think up the darnest things. And all you can do is just laugh. My blog address is www.mikeandamberlusk.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete