Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Project

Lately I have had a new project obsession. I have decided to put all of our video camera movies onto DVD's. For many people that would be a simple thing, but I am NOT technically savvy. It has taken ridiculous amounts of time and of course I am trying to get everything perfect, the sound, the music, and I am working on downloading pictures from when Allee was a baby. I can't help but wonder, am I crazy? So if anyone knows of some good songs about a mother and son, or some generic mother and baby music PLEASE let me know. I am just about done with Pierce's and I can't find any music to put with it. It is rather frustrating! This is why my blog is so out of date!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing for that!! Just thinking about it gives me a headache and an anxiety attack! So, did you visit my blog and see that I tagged you? Since you're so busy, don't even worry about doing that! As far as the song, Ryan and I LOVE Johnny America by Five for Fighting. But it's probably more for a little bit older boy. It's not soft and sweet and calm. I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete