Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year




For New Years we have a tradition of having dinner with our friends Ryan and Shanelle. Every year we have a pot-luck dinner and play games. It is a wonderful time and since our kids play so well together the parents actually get to play games. I was so proud of Allee. She is the only one who made it until midnight. That's my girl!
That has been our holiday's in a nutshell. They were crazy, fun, busy, and most of all enjoyable. We didn't even have a major catastrophe. How blessed we are!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, I didn't even know you had a blog! You have a such a cute little family! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday...to bad it's already over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy. . . I don't think I have your email to send you the card club info. Email it to me at katiestokes78@gmail.com

    Love your blog updates! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, feeling a little sheepish. I sent you a downer e-mail this morning, encouraging you to complain with me and now I see you've been counting your blessings! Good for you- I'll try to follow your example.

    ReplyDelete