Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Morning


This was Allee's favorite present from Santa. She wanted a "bubble gum machine". She was so excited for Christmas this year. Allee really brought the spirit of the holiday into our home. She and I decorated a gingerbread house for the first time and she informed me that this will be a new tradition in our home. She is already planning what candy we will use next year!


Pierce loved these books. He is into the "touch and feel" books. I thought for sure he would like playing with the wrapping paper and boxes. He could have cared less. All he wanted was to be held. I now know he was teething. His first tooth popped up on January 4th!
My parents and sisters all came over on Christmas morning to see the kids unwrap the presents. We are so thankful that they came over. It made Christmas a lot more enjoyable because we didn't have to pack up the gifts and truck everything over to Gra and Papa's.

No comments:

Post a Comment