Monday, January 5, 2009

Nine Months!


I can't believe Pierce is nine months old. He is getting big way too fast. I feel like he should still be a baby. He is perfectly content to sit and play. He has no desire to crawl or even roll for that matter and I am happy with that. He loves to give hugs and big open mouth kisses. It is slobbery and gross and I love every minute of it. He is such a happy baby and his smile lights up his whole face. Every day I am grateful that he is mine. A few days after this picture was taken Pierce broke his first tooth. That really made me realize how big he is getting. Even while I am typing this he is sitting behind me just babbling and laughing. What an amazing sound! In the last few weeks Pierce has also started this hilarious fake laugh. He doe it all the time and when you laugh back at him he does it even harder. It is the funniest sound I've every heard. He really is the most adorable and wonderful little character.

2 comments:

  1. Had to comment on this one too because---Oh my goodness, the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, he could not be any cuter! I just found your blog & I am so excited! I did't know you had one. Also, we need to figure out a night next week you guys could come over. Let me know what your schedule is & if any night would work for you!

    ReplyDelete